Monday, February 28, 2011
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Three of the stamps are from the Papertrey Ink Inside Out Thank You.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Thanks for visiting.
In honor of Papertrey's 4th Anniversary I made this card using all PTI products except for the patterened paper. The base cardstock is Fine Linen. Flower circle and dressform are cut using dies from PTI and Kraft cardstock from PTI. The 4 is cut using PTI die by the numbers and the stamped sentiments is from PTI Big Birthday Wishes
Thanks for visiting.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
- designed the prototype
- printed the inside information using my computer and printer on Kraft Cardstock
- Cut 8.5 x 11 cardstock in 4.25 x 11
- Scored cards and folded at 4.25 x 5.5
- stamped blue berries, using Out on a Limb
- stamped eggs from Birds of a feather set using aqua ink pad
- The tag in front is cut and stamped using Mat Stack 1 Collection
- The bird images and the Versamarked tree image in the back ground (you can't see it, but it's there) is from Through the Trees set
- the "New Beginnings" sentiments is from Birds of a feather set
- finishing touchs on the frong label is the Aqua Mist button and bakers twine bow.
- On the inside to add a little something, I stamped the branch image a couple times using Versa Mark
The flower card on the left was inspired by a scrap paper that I had left over after die cutting some flowers for the cards in below. I was about to throw it away when I gave it a second look and thought "I can do something with that". This is one of the many things I love about the creative process. I know it is different for everyone, but for me I love just going with the flow. Sometimes I'm disappointed, but often I'm pleasantly pleased.
The card in the center was a quickie, these were for a card gift package I gave out at Christmas to my mother in law who loves owl's. I used the Mat Stack 2 die I just received.
I used Mat Stack 1 die and stamps for the card on the right, as well as used my new Larger than life stamp set on the label as a soft background. On all three of these cards I used Papertrey Inks Kraft cardstock. Now that I've experienced their cardstock I will not settle for less. It is Divine.
I had fun playing around with my new flower dies and felt. The card on the left I used the Kraft cardstock listed above and the other two I used Fine Linen cardstock. I find that I use those two cardstocks for 95% of my card making.
I found the Fine Linen and Aqua Mist cardstock was a perfect compliment to the patterned paper I had used. I also used the Fine Linen and Aqua Mist buttons as little accents. I loved how easy these all came together.