Monday, February 28, 2011

INKer's March Challenge

Your Discovery of Papertrey Ink?
With Papertrey Ink not being in any store there is a story behind everyone of our  discovery of it's existence. Granted some of us may have been PTI fans  four years ago, but still there is a story to tell. And I think each is worth telling. So what opened your eyes to Papertrey Ink?  With all the products out there something drove you to search them out. What was it?          
For me it was this card on the Two Peas and a Bucket website Forum that drove me to search out Papertrey Ink. I loved the clouds and the sentiments, and just about everything about it. So my first order included the stamps and dies for "Up Up and away" and I was hooked.... oh yeah and I had to run out and buy a Big Shot to boot.
As I've mentioned before my (trigger) to search out Papertrey Ink was "Up Up and away" Dies. So here are a few cards I made a couple of months ago (before copics).

Here is the card I made yesterday, playing with my new Copics and a few other PTI goodies ;)


Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in the challenge, go to the INKer's page Here!

2 comments:

Margaret M said...

Mel I love the 3-D effect on your hot air balloon. Looking forward to doing the challenge this month1

Linda Suarez said...

Great challenge Mel!