Saturday, February 5, 2011

The cloud dies and stamp set, I used on these cards, is the reason I searched out my latest obsession, Papertrey Ink. I get so inspired by their stamp designs. The possibilities are endless. And regardless of your personal style, their stamps allow you to be creative... your way!



The flower card on the left was inspired by a scrap paper that I had left over after die cutting some flowers for the cards in below. I was about to throw it away when I gave it a second look and thought "I can do something with that". This is one of the many things I love about the creative process. I know it is different for everyone, but for me I love just going with the flow. Sometimes I'm disappointed, but often I'm pleasantly pleased.
The card in the center was a quickie, these were for a card gift package I gave out at Christmas to my mother in law who loves owl's. I used the Mat Stack 2 die I just received.
I used Mat Stack 1 die and stamps for the card on the right, as well as used my new Larger than life stamp set on the label as a soft background. On all three of these cards I used Papertrey Inks Kraft cardstock. Now that I've experienced their cardstock I will not settle for less. It is Divine.

I had fun playing around with my new flower dies and felt. The card on the left I used the Kraft cardstock listed above and the other two I used Fine Linen cardstock. I find that I use those two cardstocks for 95% of my card making.


I found the Fine Linen and Aqua Mist cardstock was a perfect compliment to the patterned paper I had used. I also used the Fine Linen and Aqua Mist buttons as little accents. I loved how easy these all came together.



No comments: