Saturday, March 5, 2011

MIM #4 Creating with Fun Foam

The details for the MIM challenge can be found Here
I stamped out a number 4 out with my PTI "By the Numbers" dies of fun foam and used it as a stamp to create the background on PTI Aqua Mist cardstock.
Then to keep up with the March INKer's challenge I used my first PTI love "up up and away" stamps and dies to make the hot air balloon and cloud. The cloud is diecut out of fun foam.
I used the sentiments and circle from "tiny treats: Birthday" and I used my the Limitless Layers for the ruffle behind the circle.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Babies-Beth said...

I love love love your background paper! I am going to remember to do this, since the stamped number will fit a die cut paper pieced number perfectly!

Kristii said...

Absolutely amazing card!! I totally love your stamping technique!! Fantastic!

sugacatz said...

This is a truly amazing card. I LOVE everything about it. Hugs Lesley